January 24, 2011

Wanted: A Jack/Jenny of All Trades

Must be a self motivator and also be able to motivate other selves who'd much rather laze about in the recliner watching hours & hours of Doctor Who and Criminal Minds on the DVR. Must be extraordinarily patient because things in our house are...well...insane. Must be driven to clean house or at least entertain me while I clean. Must be able to quite a room full of screaming, angry children in under 15 seconds, preferably with no blood shed. Must have a thorough knowledge of music, singing, drawing, dancing, and the modern languages, and she must possess a certain something in her air and manner of walking, the tone of her voice, her address and expressions, and to all this she must yet add something more substantial, in the improvement of her mind by extensive reading....no...wait...that's what Miss Bingly & Mr.Darcy want in an accomplished woman. I just want someone who will keep me company, keep me sane, and rally with me against the madness that ensues when my children are all in doors at the same time.

It she/he could cook, that would be a plus.

Oh, and I should mention that there is no salary involved. Not room. Not board. But I will let you have all the fresh eggs you can carry...as long as my hens are laying.

No comments: