December 8, 2010

Nothing says Christmas like MSG

I've been asking Bitsy what she wants for Christmas for the past few weeks. Most of the time she gives me a list of toys she already has. "Me aweady have 2 Cin'a'rellas. Me aweady have Tinkerbell panties. Me aweady have lots a lots a babies." Occasionally she'll say, "Me want pwesants!" What kind of presents, she's never really sure about.

Today I tried a different approach (because she's currently obsessed with Santa Clause). "Bitsy, what do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas this year?"

"One more Tinkerbell panties! Him bwought me Tink panties last time. Him can bwing me one more Tink panties."

"Is there anything else you want, baby?"

"Ummmmm.....OH, Me want Santa bwing me TANDY! Lots a lots a tandy. Me love tandy!"

"Candy, huh? Anything else?"

"Chick'a McNuggetts! Santa tan bwing me Chick'a McNuggetts! Lots and lots and lots and lots of Chick'a McNuggetts from McDonalds!!"

Now how am I supposed to wrap that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mcdonalds bucks/gift cards in stockings I see..LOL..

simple things..so sweet..