November 5, 2008

Look at me! Look at me!

Check me out in all my guest posting glory over at Mom's Marbles today. In the mean time I'm off to have breakfast with BabyGirl at school & learn all about Title 1. Maybe I'll come back later & share what I've learned.

In the mean time: The kids came home from school last night & told me they got to vote at school. #1 Son told me all about it while I was cutting his hair in the side yard. "I can't tell anyone who I voted for because it's a secret!" I said, "You can tell who you voted for, but you don't have to. It's up to you." So he told me. But I can't tell you. He said I'm not allowed to tell anyone, not even Daddy.

BabyGirl, on the other hand, proudly announced that she voted for Barack Obama. When I asked her why she said, "Because he'll be the first black president. And he's got two little girls. And you know what? HE WON!! (in a sing song) Barack Obama wo-n!! Barack Obama wo-n!!"

She'll be really happy when she wakes up & finds out he won for real.

No comments: