October 12, 2007

Wimpy, Wonder Woman, Christmas, and Doom

I'm beginning to think Wimpy from Popeye has answered the ad for our pups ("I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today"). I've had enough calls this week to sell all the pups, but they've all been from people who can't get them until next week. On principal, we don't hold onto puppies for people...we would end up with 17 full grown dogs people had planned on getting next week. So far we've only sold one...hopefully by this time next week at least three more will be gone.

QM came over last night bearing gifts. She's started a Hallmark Christmas Ornament collection for each of the kids. She brought this year's ornaments and there was a surprise hidden in the bag...I have a Wonder Woman ornament from QM & Busha! When I was 4 I was all about Wonder Woman. My cousin RK and I both got Wonder Woman Underoos for Christmas. There are pictures of us in our pigtails, underoos, and knee socks saving Busha's basement from danger. I'm ready to dig out ornaments. Deep breath, FarmWife, it's only October.

I did something pretty stupid a few days back. Husband asked me today if I'd blogged about it our not and I said no, he said, "Oh, so you only blog about the stupid things I do." I had every intent of blogging about my bone head moment, but for the life of me now I can't remember what I did...ugh.

I forgot to get Electrosol tabs at the store this week. I only have one left. I am now doomed to a week of doing dishes by hand...doomed I tell you. Doomed.

I'm off, What Not To Wear is on & apparently I need all the help I can get.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda Carter was on GMA Thursday Morning. Pixie dressed like Wonder Woman when she was 3 for Halloween. My Mom sewed this outfit up for her. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of it and scan it.

Mum's the Word said...

I wanted those underoos in the worst way!! Wonder Woman rocks! As far as bonehead moments, don't worry about it...we all have 'em and you can at least say to Husband that you owned up to having one! If I blogged about all my bonehead moments I wouldn't have time for anything else! :-)

Kork said...

I had the Wonder Woman underoos too! She's still my hero...I mean, what other superhero can run around in a bustier and underwear that are decorated like the American Flag, with Go-Go boots, a tiara, and bullet-proof bracelets, get the bad guys with the lasso of truth, fly all over the world in her glass jet, AND still look as hot as Linda Carter did?!?!?!? *SIGH* maybe someday I'll really get to BE her...when I'm not 6 months pregnant!