October 14, 2007

Two out of three ain't bad.

Bone head thing's #2 & 3 have been remembered. #1 may be lost to the purgatory of mommy brain brought on by babies & sleep deprivation.

Bone head thing #2: I took the baby to town with her pants on backwards. This was actually a few weeks ago, but I keep forgetting to post it. Our preacher and his wife gave her the cutest outfit. Pink onesie with the word "Cutie" on it complete with a button dotting the "i" and brown floral pants with sweet little gathered pockets...that look like they belong on the back. Nope. They go on the front...and I didn't realize that until I changed her diaper at home. After the trip to town.

Bone head thing #3: I picked the baby up upside down in the middle of the night this week. She started fussing & I was so worn out I could hardly wake up. I stumbled to her crib & felt around in the dark for her. When I got to what I thought were her arms, I took hold of her body under them & picked her up. It wasn't until I got her to my shoulder and couldn't find her head that I realized she was upside down. She didn't seem to care.

Neither Husband nor I can remember what the other thing I did was...it was funny, so just imagine something stupid involving me & have a chuckle at my expense. I give you permission.

Sarah from The Mom Chronicles had a link on her page to a personality test, so I hopped on the band wagon. Turns out I'm ENFP...that's Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceptive. I'm an advocate.

ENFPs are introspective, values-oriented, inspiring, social and extremely expressive. They actively send their thoughts and ideas out into the world as a way to bring attention to what they feel to be important, which often has to do with ethics and current events. ENFPs are natural advocates, attracting people to themselves and their cause with excellent people skills, warmth, energy and positivity. ENFPs are described as creative, resourceful, assertive, spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic, passionate and experimental.

Other real ENFP's are Bill Cosby, Charles Dickens, Regis Philbin, Robin Williams, Sandra Bullock, and Carrol Burnette. Fictional ENFP's include Ariel (the Little Mermaid...my daughter would be so proud), Erkle, Will (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), and Dr. Ross from ER.

So, What are you? http://www.mypersonality.info/ I put my button on the bottom of this page...it will take you to my personality profile and you can take the test yourself.

4 comments:

zann said...

I'm an INFJ the "Confidant" (although from the looks of it I'm about 50/50 E and I)
INFJs, making up an estimated 1% of all people, are the most rare type (males even more so). They are introspective, caring, sensitive, gentle and complex people that strive for peace and derive satisfaction from helping others. INFJs are highly intuitive, empathetic and dedicated listeners. These traits tend to act as a "tell me what's wrong" sign on their forehead, hence the nicknames Confidant, Counselor or Empath. INFJs are intensely private and deeply committed to their beliefs.

Have always been fascinated with the Meyer's Briggs personality test. Fun fact: I use to help design workbook on this for Saturn when I was interning there.

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing! Like Zann, I've always been interested in the MB test - when I took it in college, my results were a bit different... but, shucks, *I* was a bit different back then.

Kork said...

I KNEW there was a reason Farm Wife and I got along so famously! We're pretty well matched...ENFP, and that hasn't changed AT ALL since I took this my sophomore year at college.

FarmWife said...

I think we had to take this in Dr. Black Suit's class at college, but I don't remember my results. I tried to get Husband to take it last night, but he hates quizzes especially when you have to give generlized answers. He kept saying, "I wouldn't do either one of those things!" Oh well. Now I'll never know if we're truly compatable...after nearly 10 years.