September 18, 2007

My daughter is special because...

Last week was Grandparent's week at school. Each class had a day when the grandparents were invited to eat breakfast with their grandkids and visit their class room. Most classes had projects posted that the kids had done for the visit day. BabyGirl's class did a worksheet describing their grandparents. (Note: as I'm typing, #1 Son said, "Why couldn't anyone go the the pirate movie? Because it was rated 'Arrgh.'")

I need to share BabyGirl's answers with you. She wrote this for Busha and Bucka.

My Grandmother
My Grandmother is special because...she lets me sleep in her camper.
I like it when my Grandmother...makes me food.
Grandmother can do many things! I think she's best at...helping me do puzzles.
Grandmother has a great smile! I like to make her smile by...telling her jokes.
Grandmother is smart! She even knows...all of my name.
Grandmother is pretty as...a poodle.
My Grandfather
My grandfather is special because...he lets me watch movies.
I like it when my Grandfather...plays ball with us.
My Grandfather can do many things! I think he's best at...fixing me food.
My Grandfather has a great smile! I like to make him smile by...doing a puzzle all by myself.
My Grandfather is smart! He even knows...how to count to 100.
My Grandfather is as handsome as...a movie star!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how absolutely sweet

Unknown said...

That is so lovely! Pretty as a poodle. I love that ! S

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I bet the grand-folks are beaming in response to this.

Art the Omnipotent said...

So does that mean she thinks Buscha looks like her dog? Poor, Poor Buscha. That dog freaks me out.

zann said...

#1 son has good timing with that joke because it is "Talk Like A Pirate Day" Arrrr :D

Love the answers babygirl gave. Those are some special grandparents who fix her food :D