December 27, 2006

They're Coming...

Is it wrong that I told my children that if they don't clean their rooms, their Grammy & Pa cannot come to our house? They know it's total bunk, but it does kick them into high gear... Mama & Daddy are going to be here in the morning sometime. The kids are thrilled. I am thrilled. My house needs a bit of work. Nothing major except the gigantic mess in the boys' room. There is a ham thawing in the fridge for lunch tomorrow...and certain little people know that Grammy & Pa come bearing gifts.

BTW, first real pregnancy craving...oranges & orange juice. I'm not normally big on either one, but can't seem to get enough of either right now. And first trimester is O-V-E-R!!!!

4 comments:

Inkling said...

Good for you. Get that folic acid when you can. BTW, if you start craving peanut butter balls that look like modern works of non-art, give me a call.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

You know I say, being a mom, you get a break on the lying.

Oh, and I am just impressed that you actually had a ham to thaw. I think our choices were grilled cheese or a frozen pizza.

Lauren said...

woo hoo! congrats on making it through a third of your pregnancy.
so glad you get to see your parents tomorrow!

Grace said...

Congrats on getting thru the first trimester!!

Have fun with your parents!!