- You're never stuck in the house with four screaming kids because it's raining too hard to go anywhere.
- It's always a good time to swim.
- No mud to mop off your kitchen floor.
- The sound of the grass crunching beneath your feet reminds you of Autumn leaves thus tricking your mind into thinking it's 20 degrees cooler than it actually is.
- Even the bugs are too hot to be bothered buzzing about.
- There's no cloud cover so the nights can be decently cool.
- Plans to go to theme parks or zoos never have to be canceled due to rain.
- Hauling water from the front spigot to my roses is giving me fabulously defined upper arms (OK, so that's a total lie, but it would be nice if it were true).
- We might never have to mow the yard again & therefore have saved a ton on gas.
- Nail polish dries crazy fast when there's no humidity in the air to compete with.
June 23, 2012
Top 10 reasons to love the drought.
at 3:46 PM