January 11, 2012

Oh, I'm sleeping my life away, looking for a better way, for me.

I'm not sure if it's the total lack of sunlight today or the constant cold drizzle of rain or the running done the past two days or simply unjustifiable laziness, but I've done nothing but sleep all day today.
Maybe I'm catching up on all the sleep I missed out getting up at 6:30 in the morning all through Christmas break to tell the FarmHands to quite down & stay in their rooms until after daylight.

Or maybe I'm coming down with something horrible like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or debilitating anemia or mononucleosis. 
Or possibly I just really needed a nap........or two.......or three.  Or an uninterrupted night sleep.  Or a month or two of hibernation.  Or one of those suspended animation chambers they put people in on science fiction movies.
But one thing I'm positive of.  I need to wake the heck up!
The FarmHands just walked in the door, so I don't think I have any other options at this point.  Maybe a shower, some loud music (OK Go doing the Muppet Show Theme seems like a good idea), and a few jumping jacks will do it.  Guess I should really do the jumping jacks before the shower.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Try taking Vitamins C & D. Make sure the Vit. D is oil-based, as hard pills aren't absorbed by the body.

This time of year is always hard for me. I'll experience insomnia, then want to sleep late or take lots of naps.

Hope you feel better soon!

Layla said...

Ugh, same here. It's been a windy, rainy, grey mess outside all week and I can't manage to stay awake. Are you here yet, summer?