September 25, 2011

Trying not to feel so sucky.

It's that time of year again. Ragweed is every where & I cannot breath. When I can breath, I cannot quit coughing. You know that cough that makes you light headed because you haven't had a decent intake of oxygen in the past 3 minutes? Yup, that one.

Add to that the pouring rain & 4 kids who're housebound & angry about it & you've got the makings of a great day on the farm. At this point, I'm counting down the minutes until bedtime. 62 to be precise.

In an effort to pull myself up by my proverbial bootstraps, I shall now share a few words of wisdom from the FarmHands from the past few days.

"Mommy! I hava' take a shower! I'm drippin' dirty!" -Bitsy after playing in the mud.

"If we were on the ceiling, I would totally be wearing shoes." -B.B. randomly at breakfast Friday morning.

"B.B. is weird. He gets if from #1 Son. I'm just a jerk. I get that from Dad." -BabyGirl at the dinner table tonight.

"And Jesus knows God and God says, Hey man, let's go, let's go under water! And dem go under water and dem bof died. And God & Jesus know how to swim & dem said hey man, let's go and let's not drowned. And den Jesus walking on da water and dem not drowned! Man, get out of da boat! Why? A cause you walking on da water and you won't drowned. Yes me will, yes me will. no you won't, no you won't. And jesus walking on da water and him didn't drowned. Hey man, so walk on the water if you want. The sharks not gonna' eat you." -Bitsy earlier this week "reading" her Bible while dancing around on my bed.

"Why are you talking like you're British?"-BabyGirl
"Because we're half British."-B.B.
"No we're not."-BabyGirl
"Yes we are. We're half everything." -B.B. After finding out they are of Scotch Irish decent on my side (one of many people we're decended from) and Sweedish/German decent on their dad's side.

That's all I've got for now. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments: