At least once a day I think of something I need someone to make for me.
- A park bench to put down by the pond so I can sit & read while the FarmHands try to toss cats into the water (not that that would ever happen around here)
- a giant shelf to house my ever growing book collection (Mirror, Mirror on the wall, I am my mother after all.)
- bunk beds for the girls
- a coffee table/storage chest for all the blankets & pillows the FarmHands need for movie nights
- a super cute dog house for Misha Gale & Bonpas to live in so we can get rid of the plastic things they currently reside in (very practical but not very attractive)
- a front porch
- a new computer desk with a keyboard tray that doesn't fall out on the floor if you pull it out wrong
- a real door for my bedroom (as opposed to the hollow pressed pretend wood one we have now)....one that blocks some of the noise 4 kids make at ungodly hours of the morning
- an organizational system for my closet/the black hole
You get the idea.