August 25, 2011

NOT a retraction.

OK, last night I flipped out a bit. I was extraordinarily frustrated with my oldest, battling a raging headache, tired, and simply done with the day. Unfortunately the day was not done with me. Unfortunately, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I'm feeling a bit better today & hopefully a bit more ready to tackle Mount Saint Homework when the FarmHands get off the bus. I'm praying their teachers take it easy on them tonight in the knowledge that we're supposed to be at school at 6:30 PM for open house. Having four class rooms to visit with four kids in tow and Husband at work and therefore unable to lend a helping hand or two, I'll probably be there at closing time.

But tonight will be better. So let it be written, so let it be done.

P.S. Honey Wheat Braided Pretzel Twists are really good!

No comments: