April 11, 2011

Well crap.

I wrote half a post & hated it so I dumped it. I'm totally uninspired today. I'm tired of coming to my blog & reading the political rant below...it just depresses me. I could blog about Bitsy & her entourage of imaginary friends, but I don't feel like it. I could blog about BabyGirl's Springfield project for school that she got an A+ on, but I don't feel like it. I could blog about making B.B. cry when I teased that I wasn't going to give him $4 for his field trip to the zoo, but I don't feel like it. (I'm really a bad mom, aren't I?!) I could blog about #1 Son's upcoming tube removal surgery and that he's starring in one of the second grade plays this month, but I don't feel like it. I could blog about the fact that Husband has lost more than 20 pounds doing a couch to 5K program, but I don't feel like it. Maybe I should just skip blogging for today......

1 comment:

The mum of all trades said...

Well I have really enjoyed reading the rest of your blog, everyone is allowed an off day!