March 2, 2011

Remembering Grandma

I really don't have it in me to write much at the moment, so I've decided to link back to a post I wrote about Grandma B. just over a year ago when she was getting ready for surgery.

I hope you'll read it and I need to say, without qualification, that Christ loves you & He died to save you. Grandma lived by that and I wouldn't be true to her if I didn't share that truth. All roads to not lead to heaven. Christ is the only way. I am unapologetic about this. I hope you all know Jesus as more than just a passing acquaintance because I love you all (whether I've met you face to face or not) and want to see you all in heaven some day.


Memoirs of a Farm Wife: Live like you were dying.: "This isn't an easy post for me to write. I have a question for you. If you knew that this could be your last day on earth, how would you s..."

1 comment:

Razmataz said...

So sorry about your granny. The memory of a wonderful Granny will be with you always.