July 6, 2010

Insert Audible Sigh of Relief

The Thing was nothing. Well, I'm sure it was something, but nothing to worry about. Doc's nurse called me this afternoon & said, "everything was perfectly fine." That's all I know. I go back to see them on Tuesday to have my stitches taken out & I'm hoping to find out a bit more then. For now "perfectly fine" is good enough for me.

Now, to get on with life.

I have a pretty new dress. Wanna' see? Well, you can't. Not here, anyway. My digital camera bit the dust a few weeks back. I cannot complain as it was a hand-me-down from Little BIL. I'd post a picture from Target's web site, but that doesn't seem to be working either. Oh well.

A Starry Night is marrying Uncle E's son NM next month...and now I won't have to go naked...or wear an Ed Hardy inspired swimsuit cover-up. That would not be good.

Now to start shopping for jewelry....

1 comment:

Layla said...

Glad the Thing came back as nothing!!

(I still think you should wear the Ed Hardy inspired cover up. Stand out in a crowd.) :P