Monday's good list:
- I finally saw the urologist about my kidney issue.
- B.B. saw the urologist at the same time about some issues he's having.
- I got Bitsy in to the walk-in clinic with only a 30 minute wait.
- I got a pair of jeans on clearance for $7.
- I finally caved in & bought a temporal artery thermometer.
- The people at the hospital lab were accommodating & helpful & they gave B.B. & Bitsy suckers.
- Buddy is doing pretty well with the potty training business.
Monday's crappy list:
- I've started a 2 week round of Cipro for my kidney which may be followed by a 60-90 day preventative regiment of antibiotics depending on my culture & how this antibiotic works (this is on this list because I have a hard time remembering to take my Prozac once a day much less an antibiotic twice a day....and I hate the idea of being on it for months at a time, but I have to get rid of this stinking infection).
- B.B. has retractile testes (I'm sure he'll be thrilled that I've shared this on the interwebs) and has a hernia.
- Friday we have to drive 3 hours away to see a pediatric urologist to find out if B.B. needs surgery to repair the hernia.
- I had to take Bitsy with me to town today & she is one ill little girl.
- Bitsy has a double ear infection & possible bladder infection that kept her from sleeping last night.
- The urologist put a bag on her to attempt to get a urine sample for us to take to the clinic.
- Bitsy screamed bloody murder when the nurse put the bag on, then she refused to pee in it at all.
- They needed her to pee in a cup at the clinic & she flat refused.
- Wal-Mart says the prescriptions will take 20 minutes to fill, but they really mean 40 minutes to an hour.
- I'm sick with a bad head cold that kept me from sleeping last night.
- After driving home, Bitsy finally peed in the little potty & I got the urine sample we needed.
- That meant a second drive in to town to drop off the sample at the hospital lab.
- Husband was getting ready to leave for work, so I had to take a tired B.B. & sick Bitsy with me back to town. They were not happy campers.
- Bitsy had to be registered at the hospital so I could leave a cup of pee on a counter (but see #6 in the list above).
- My lips are chapped wicked bad from all the mouth breathing & nose blowing.
- We're being threatened with 4 inches of snow tonight & tomorrow.
Yeah. Monday sucks. It's a mathematical fact.