- Christmas vacation can make even the best behaved FarmHand lose his little mind. (Case in point: I woke up this morning, for the third time, to #1 Son screaming, "Getout'aheregetout'aheregetout'aheregetout'ahere," at the top of his lungs.)
- Spongebob makes children crazy. Hours of Spongebob after months without it is similar to slipping Red Bull in their sippy cups.
- DVR can be a girl's best friend...in an impersonal, electronic kind of way.
- Send the Queen Mother school pictures as soon as you get them.
- Chex Mix is a perfectly nutritious meal when you're 33.
- Christmas vacation can make even the best behaved FarmBoy lose his little mind. (Case in point: He's prancing around this morning like a ballerina....don't ask.)
- Have your cell phone number added to the dog's ID tag so when she bolts out of QM's house & runs off when no one is looking, anyone who finds her can call you immediately instead of 3 days later when you get back home. (Thank goodness Daddy found her first.)
- A TV & DVD player in their bedroom & new Leapsters can grant the parents of four FarmHands 30 minutes or so peace & quiet.
- You can skip the movies next time & just take the FarmHands to the car wash. They'll be just as entertained by it & you can save yourself $30. And by the same thought, you can skip the presents at Christmas & give them giant cardboard boxes & a hand full of crayons.
- Just breath.
January 1, 2010
Ten things to remember in the New Year:
at 10:01 AM