September 3, 2009

bits & pieces

This spotty Internet connection thing is getting on my last, rapidly fraying nerve. I may strangle someone from Peoplepc support live chat soon. I wonder if a crappy Internet connection is grounds for justifiable homicide? Maybe I should just take another Prozac.

In HUGE news, B.B. is loving pre-k. I mean LOVING it. And Mama is loving that. He's been good, he sings all the songs, he chatters about his new friends....it's all good.

And this room mom thing isn't such a big deal. I send in a Snack Calendar once a month & will get to be involved with the field trip next spring. Sweet.

What do I get for naming one of my parakeets after a teenage vampire? A parakeet that likes to sleep hanging upside down from the top of his cage. I kid you not.

Bitsy has decided to randomly sit on the big toilet. Not that she does anything when she's there, but she still sits. And then declares herself a "Big Girl!"

I'm running out of things to add to my Netflix que. Any suggestions? We're flying through NCIS season 6 & Heroes season 3 is up next. Husband keeps saying he wants to get rid of Netflix & get satellite again. I have mixed emotions. Yes, I miss TLC, History, and HGTV, but I do not miss Spongebob Squarepants or The Micky Mouse Club House....and I would rather watch Syd the Science Kid (Gag) on PBS than The Doodlebops on Disney any day.

I am officially confused when it comes to my children's teachers. B.B. & #1 Son are in classes BabyGirl has been in before, we're repeating teachers & for some reason, I can't keep anything straight. I have to stop & think before answering any questions about what grade the kids are in. Early onset senility?

Bubba is counting down the days/hours/minutes to his wedding. It's so funny! I'm looking forward to a few nights at my parents' house & a quick visit with Art (who had a birthday yesterday....Happy Birthday, My Dearest Friend!).

Bitsy has lost her voice. If she wasn't so pitiful, she'd be funny!

No comments: