January 8, 2009

A plesant surprise

Areyoukiddingme from Are You Kidding Me? tagged me a few days ago for a photo treasure hunt. Here's the details:

1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.

2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 more people.



And here's the reason as told by Martha (who tagged Areyoukiddingme):

"Four is a sacred number in many cultures and religions including the Zia tribe of New Mexico, The Four cups of wine drunk during Jewish Passover, The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, The Four Noble Truths of Buddhism. We have many examples in biology and nature. The four chambers of the human heart, a four leaf clover, hmm, it's wonderful to meditate on this and I thank Kimbosue for helping remind me with this fun Tag treasure hunt."



Because of my "no faces" rule, I figured I'd have to forfeit my turn or at the very least break out the big yellow smiley faces from our Christmas picture in 2007. But much to my surprise this was what I found:
It's one of my favorites. B.B. when he was around 2 years old or so, stick firmly in hand (he always has a stick in hand), walking up the drive followed by a small herd of cats. I love pictures taken from behind & this one is no exception.


Now I tag:
Kork
Sara from The Mom Chronicles
Ragged Around the Edges
and Sara from Ordinary Days

Have at it, Ladies.

If anyone else wants to play along, leave me a comment so I can come check it out!

6 comments:

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

Done! Come check it out if you feel like knowing exactly how close my sister and I are.

areyoukiddingme said...

That's an awesome picture! I love his boots.

Brando said...

That is a great Pic. I did it, but messed up a little. So I left the incorrect one and the correct one.

Kork said...

Done and done. I love the pic of your B.B. He looks like such a little guy in this pic...wish mine had been as fun, but now I'll go check out the rest!

Queen Mother said...

Are those the herding cats?

Susan said...

OK.
Mine is a picture from my sons room. Last summer he was getting ready to leave for college and we wee going to paint (the hideous color was by the previous owners) so I made a to do list for him on the walls with a sharpie. We had fun leaving him sharpie messages on all 4 walls until he left. I also posted new and improved home office pic.

I have no followers yet. So PLEASE follow me!