We're back from our adventures in town. #1 Son has strep. Our NP, being the saint she is (I LOVE this woman), decided to check out Bitsy, B.B., and me since we were already there. B.B. & Bitsy are coming down with strep & I have a sinus infection & am very susceptible to anything else floating around our house. So, we left with 4 prescriptions & instructions to call in if BabyGirl develops symptoms.
Then I took B.B. & Bitsy to WIC (Husband picked up #1 Son & took him home), then to the grocery, then home. Now I'm planning on staying in for the next three days or so. I hope BabyGirl stays well so she can go to school tomorrow....
HT was supposed to come spend a few days with us next week while Aunt Anita had her surgery (so QM & Daddy could be there), but with the illness lingering around here, I don't think that's going to happen. Ugh.
And now I think the taco salad I had for lunch isn't liking me too much.