In order to combat my growing meloncholy, I shall make a list of good things today...but before I start, I must say to my dearest friend in the world, "Boys are icky & should have rocks thrown at them."
Now, on to the good things:
- BabyGirl loves having SPD. Seriously, Ya'll.
- Trips to town with Busha.
- Little girls in their new swim suits (who cares if it's only 64 degrees outside, she's cute) dancing the Tango.
- Future employment for my daughter (Mr.Jack said she can work for him when she grows up...one down, three to go).
- Mini-trampolines that work better than play pens. They're more fun, open floor plan, and she can't figure out how to get down, so she just sets & plays.
- Wild Cherry M&M's!! Oy.
- I can sew. That means a weighted blanket that would cost close to $100 can be made at home for a fraction of the price.
- Flat iron & pommade for my hair.
- Or foam wax, a diffuser for my dryer, & embracing the wave (that's another Hot Mama post all together).
- Last day of Spring Break!!
- Nap time.
- August Rush & Dan in Real Life.
- Wild Cherry M&M's!! Did I say that already?
- The stack of books on my chest-of-drawers.
- Spring is slowly but surely creeping up on us.
- I have a dish washer.
- Dinosaur World.
- The Across the Universe Soundtrack in my van & on my computer!!!
- Audry Hepburn. You know, I've never seen Paris When it Sizzles.
- Baby kisses.
An even 20 is a good start. Want to play along?