February 15, 2008

Seriously?!

Look closely. In the picture you may find a baby sleeper, a burp cloth, a lingere bag, a small bath towel, a bath sheet, two bath robes, a bath mat, a toilet training seat, all the tub toys my kids own, a geography coloring book, and the step stool. All courtesy of B.B.

Oh, and the boys were in the tub with all this. Oh yes, I was an unhappy mother. A screaming banshee of a mother. A "What. Were. You. Thinking?" mother. An "On what planet is this acceptable?" mother. A "Why exactly did you not call me when your brother began to pile everything not nailed down into the tub of water?" mother.

This after the screaming/clawing fight BabyGirl & #1 Son had over her new exercise ball while I was trying to talk to the OT on the phone this afternoon. For the first time when I heard my children scream, "He/She's trying to kill me!" I believed them.

And can I mention that B.B. will not stay out of Bitsy's play pen tonight?

Forget Calgon....Jose Cuervo, take me away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes..when i first saw the picture I honestly thought this was all compiled in your toilet..

can't offer u a drink but I can offer u a cyber hug

Mommy to 4 little people said...

OMG!!! I laughed so hard I almost peed! Not laughing at you, definately laughing with you. I swear we live parrallel lives :)