The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.
And off we go:
1. Art. Must be Art. My dear friend. Where would I be without your whit & wisdom & musical abilities?
2. Hot Mama Sarah. I would be living in my sweats if it weren't for her gentle shove in a more fashionable direction. And she packs...and she was in the Army...
3. The Queen Mother (all hail the Queen Mother). What can I say? The woman gave me life. The least I can do is say I love to read her blog. Besides, she blogs about me occasionally. Who doesn't love that?
4. Mommy to 4 Little People. We are living parallel lives apparently.
5. Yet another Sarah. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this mess called motherhood.
6. Ragged Around the Edges. She's the one who inspired me to blog in the first place. And I got good mail from her today!!
7. My Inkling. Making me think, making me take a closer look, keeping me informed of life in Canada, reminding me of time spent with my favorite red head.
8. The Daring Young Mom on her flying trapeze. Oh how I laugh! And (like Elizabeth Bennett) I dearly love to laugh.
9. Mrs.X. Even when my heart is breaking for her, she gives amazing insight & buffering humor.
10. Emily. I love the dialogue between her & her family.
Please do not think that just because you might not be on my list, I do not stalk your blog for new posts daily. Believe me, if you are writing & in my side bar, nary a post goes by that I do not read. I may not comment on all, but be assured, I am lurking in the shadows.
Now, go...and spread the love!