February 29, 2008

Confessions of the Junior High Nature

I like to watch iCarly, Hannah Montana, and Kim Possible....I've even been known to watch the occasional episode of Drake & Josh without my children present. I am sad that there are no new episodes of Kim Possible. I also like High School Musical & High School Musical 2...and am eagerly awaiting the filming of & release of High School Musical 3. I may even take BabyGirl to the theater to watch it. Yeah, that'll be my excuse. BabyGirl wants to see it.

I even have favorite episodes of these shows. We are currently watching the iCarly episode called iHatch Chicks. I lurve it. "Everyone grab a walkie-talkie & find a small chicken!"

I hope you don't think less of me...but I'm pretty sure you do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh boy I thought I was the only one. well at least I have good company.

Brando said...

Call me!!! Yuri, Yin and I will go with you. We love them all. Well, at least HSM and Hannah Montanna.

See you aren't the only one. ;)

Mrs. Anweiler said...

I don't even have kids and I've been known to watch the occassional episode of Hannah Montana! It's just a fun show!