January 20, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub, two boys in the tub

The boys were in the tub a few nights ago when B.B. started singing London Bridges (the nursery rhyme, not the Fergie song). When he'd get to the "take the key & lock her up" part, he'd fling his arms around his brother & try to sway in the water. #1 Son wasn't really on board with the whole thing. He got really agitated when B.B. sang, "MY FAIR LADY!!!" at the top of his lungs. Then I heard #1 Son shout, "I AM NOT A LADY!! I AM A GENTLEMAN!!" Then very quietly B.B. sang, "Take the key & lock him up, my fair gentleman."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how cute..

Nan said...

Where's the video cam when you need it...somewhere far away from bathwater I bet. That would have won you the big bucks on America's Funniest Home videos. So Cute.

SJ said...

Lol

Kork said...

awwww...of things to come! I'll be updating my own asap...in the meantime, we're home, and happy! Can't wait til my own start playing in the tub together and singing about fire trucks and princesses...