January 10, 2008

First of all, I missed my own bloggiversary. Memoirs turned two on January 5th (well, technically Memoirs is only one since it used to be Confessions of a City Gal, but that was too risque a title).

Secondly, I've missed most of National Delurking Week. Really, what is wrong with me? What has happened to my priorities? Am I neglecting my blog? So, in the spirit of National Delurking Week (does NDW have a spirit? Are there delurking carols to be sung? Cards to be sent? Traditional desserts to be made? I am in so much trouble), I've swiped buttons to display. That's what I do. I Google & swipe...but I'm not getting paid for this, so I don't really care.

So to all you millions lurking in the shadows, it's time to make your presence known. I'll give you something to discuss in a moment. But first, just a quick note. BabyGirl had a remarkably better morning this morning. Please keep praying.

I have a question for you today. What earworm is currently tormenting you? You know the song that is stuck in your head & will not leave no matter how many margaritas you drink? I am being driven to the brink of insanity by two different songs. And because I'm so kind & considerate, I must share them with you.

Song #1:



"Come on, Kiki, that was funny."
And song #2:



Which B.B. calls either 'Thunderdog' or 'Lunderdog'.

The earworms are so very powerful that they are often the first thoughts in my mind when I wake up. So, what's your earworm?

8 comments:

Kork said...

No lurking here that's been done on purpose...

And I have to say my Earworms this week are the stinking songs from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney...@#*% that mouse anyway!

And the "Lunderdog" song rocks...much much cooler than the old cartoon song right?

Anonymous said...

oh sure put that into my head now..I guess at the momment it's better than H/S Musical.

Sarah said...

"Nobody's perfect, I gotta work it, again and again til I get it right..." As always, HANNAH is the biggest freakin' earworm EVER.

But you know what's the worst to get stuck in your head? "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega. I hate that.

zann said...

I always seem to be lurking these days but is only because I have very little time to post.

My earworm this week has been "Don't Fear the Reaper" yeah... Pink Floyd. Don't ask me how, but I'll blame DH's xbox.

zann said...

my mistake Blue Oyster Cult... not Pink Floyd, but they sound very similar to me.

Queen Mother said...

knees and toes
knees and toes

Nan said...

I'm not lurking on purpose. But I often just check to see if everything's going well, and don't take time to comment. I love your blog though. It keeps me optimistic.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I never ever leave notes on blogs. It was that cut-letter threat that did it. I'm new here, of course but am enjoying your blog emmensely!