November 11, 2007

Puppies & a Daddy date

Ad run thus far? 2 days. # of phone calls thus far? 5. Pups sold from this ad? 2. Pups left to sell? 1!! My one complaint: if you say you're going to call me right back, do it!! Even if it's to tell me you don't want the dog. I'll be much happier than if you just blow me off.

BabyGirl & Bitsy are both snotty at the moment. I'm still a little congested, but not near as bad as I was on Thursday. Don't think I'll have a voice today, though. Not good because I'm teaching Children's Church this month.

Husband didn't want BabyGirl to go to the chowder yesterday because her nose was bleeding & her ear was draining from her cold. Instead he took her to town to eat @ McDonalds & shop. She came home with an uneaten Happy Meal, 4 bottles of nail polish, new shirt, Ratatouille DVD, and Barbie Mermadia DVD. Those two are dangerous together!

2 comments:

Nan said...

Baby Girl hit the jackpot!

BTW, I hadn't seen the "Wha'cha got cookin" site the whole way through until today. What a great site! I am adding it to my list of favorites.

Margot said...

Ouch! See that she doesn't blow your ears off with "I want a rat" after having seen Ratatouille.
It's a real problem here in France. The film had so much succes that all those kids wanted rats afterwards (and a lot of parents thus bought rats). And now those poor little animals are abandonned in incredible numbers because it's too much care, etc.
Anyway, I haven't seen it but I heard it was good.

She sure hit the jackpot though.