November 11, 2007

Welcome to my world

They are gone! All the puppies are gone! And just in time too. Bonpas is expecting her first litter next Sunday (we think). I was beginning to worry that we'd have two litters here at the same time. I'm not positive, but I think everyone who's bought one of our Danes this time either raises them now, or has had them in the past. That always makes me feel better about selling the pups.

Friday night I sat down with a pen & paper while B.B. ran around the house telling me important things. I've been meaning to do this for quite a while as the boy has a rather active imagination. This is what happened:

Me- B.B., put down the popcorn bowl. I'll carry it for you so it doesn't spill.
B.B.- But Mickey Mouse is strong and him carried popcorn last time in his house that is a Mickey Mouse house.
Me- Uh, OK. But I'm still carrying the pop corn.
BabyGirl- Holy Moly! [Her new favorite phrase.]
B.B.- The chickens jumped over Lilly's mouth. The chickens has noses & dem tried a peck peck on me.
#1 Son- Mommy, do you remember when that turkey flied at me & tried to peck me & get me?
Me- Yes, Bub. I remember that.
B.B.- He's killed now. Da goats killed the big chicken [turkey]. When you was lost the chickens growed up then daddy was going to found you. When he had on his Incredibles shirt he got from the post office from the Big Lost City. When I growed up like you I turned in to an Incredible.

About two weeks ago BabyGirl and I were walking by Bonpas kennel when I said something about her having puppies soon.
BabyGirl- Who's Bonpas married to, Mom?
Me- Luke.
BabyGirl- But Luke's married to Aurora!
Me- Well, he's married to Bonpas too.
BabyGirl- Luke has two wives?! Wow. He can do that 'cause he's a dog.
Me- That's right, sweetie. Just 'cause he's a dog.


Such is life in our house.

2 comments:

Jeni says said...

not sure what is funnier, the conversation or the fact that i totally followed it!!! kids are very random and we learn to think the way they do!!!

Margot said...

Gosh, I hope mine will be that way too when I have them ( a bit early still not finished studies)... No wonder you want to write those things down! I love it!
Hihihi