September 21, 2007

Sea-bond anyone?

Being Friday, Husband, B.B., Bitsy, and I went to town this morning. After a long, slightly pukey (on Bitsy's side...if you step in a slick spot at Wal-Mart today, my child may have left it there) trip to the grocery, we discovered we had just enough time to hit the Burger King drive-thru for breakfast.

As we were setting in the longest breakfast line I've ever seen at our B.K. drive-thru, an old man parked his car, got out, & walked in front of our van to the door. As he passed my side of the van, Husband asked, "Did he just take his teeth out?" Surely not, I thought. He's going in to eat, Husband must've seen wrong. We kept watching the man & suddenly he took out the other set of teeth & slipped them into the pocket of his sweat shorts. "SEE! I told you he took out his teeth!" Husband exclaimed.

Can I just say, Ewww Gross?!