August 18, 2007

Sad news


BabyGirl's favorite kitten died last night. Husband said one of the dogs got a hold of her this week but there was no visible damage. This morning he took BabyGirl out side to see the new tires on my van (yes, I know...very exciting for a 6 year old girl, but she was insistent) and they saw Ariel laying under the downspout for the gutters. BabyGirl was crushed.


She cried until I took her in and showed her some butterflies I've been making for her room. She's been OK since then, but I'm sure when she gets outside with the other kittens she'll be heart broken again. My poor baby.

3 comments:

Mommy to 4 little people said...

I feel for you and Baby girl. We just went through the same thing when Weewe's cat died. She still after almost 4 weeks (I think) cries sometimes cause she misses her kitty. Hope baby girl doesn't go through it too hard :(

Lauren said...

Oh, I'm so sorry!!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby Girl, Big Girl Hugs..