February 13, 2007

My Son, the Hobbit.

Aragorn: Gentlemen! We do not stop 'til nightfall.
Pippin: But what about breakfast?
Aragorn: You've already had it.
Pippin: We've had one, yes. But what about second breakfast?
[Aragorn stares at him, then walks off.]
Merry: Don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevensies? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

I have solved the mystery. B.B. is not the Black hole of Calcutta as previously thought. He's a Hobbit. This morning alone he has eaten a bowl of Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats, a piece of French Toast, screamed at me for chocolate cake (the mix is in the pantry & he does not grasp why he can't just eat it), an Oreo, and is now digging in the fridge and wants an apple. He never seems to fill up. And don't you even think about touching his food. He's currently screaming like his arm was ripped out because #1 Son dared to take a nibble of his apple. Sign him up for the all you can eat buffet.

2 comments:

Brando said...

Oh my! He and Yin must be twins all that girl does is eat.

Now that I think about her feet are so big and flat.... HHHmmmmm maybe she is a Hobbit.

Grace said...

Have you had him checked for a possible tapeworm? LOL... just kidding.... D.K. has always been the same way. At this point, he's eating us out of house and home. I don't know what my grocery bill's gonna be like when the boys are both teenagers.