April 5, 2006

update

Before you jump into the following epic, I want to let you know what's going on with the people I asked you to pray for last week.

Unkie Di's pathology report came back negative. She's doing very well (except for a case of strep throat).

Aunt K didn't have to have the fluid drained from her lung. The fluid level dropped on it's own.

And Mr. B had his surgery Monday. It went very well. They think they got all of his cancer out.

Grandpa M&M has been home from the hospital since Thursday or Friday. They're still not sure what's going on with him. He's gong to Indy for a tilt test the first week of May. They think his blood pressure may be dropping suddenly and that's what's causing the black outs. Until then, he can't drive. That's quite an imposition because Grandma hasn't been able to drive since her stroke 2 years ago. He hasn't had anymore problems so that's reassuring.

Thank you all for your prayers. They are much appreciated.

Oh, and #1 Son broke his nose yesterday. The doctor just called with the x-ray results. She said it didn't shift so as long as he can still breath and eat and play normally he should be fine. He fell into the window sill. It wasn't fun, but the only outward signs of it are a scrape along the side of his nose and the very faintest bit of bruising under one eye. They checked out his sinus cavities too and said they looked open and there shouldn't be a problem there...Thank the Lord!

*And I am newly obsessed with KT Tunstall's song Black Horse and Cherry Tree. Please be sure to call before you drop by the farm or you may find me thrashing about the kitchen with the song blaring out of my XM radio. I'm afraid I've begun to dance much like my high school boyfriend...who danced much like the 4 year old who lived across the street from me...Oh dear. Guess my clubbing days are over.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't you just love XM?! I'd never have heard that KT Tunstall song if I relied on our sub-par small town radio stations. Great song!