- He can't talk right now. He's out digging up Sycamore trees.
- Do not hold that cat upside down by it's butt!
- When I got home from church my pantry had been cleaned & organized! By my Husband!!
- You should have retired years ago. Maybe then I'd have gotten my husband to dress better.
- I don't understand why fish wouldn't want essential oils in their tank.
- Do not take your brother's pants off in the front yard!
- Get those nasty mud boots out of my pantry!
And that was only after I started keeping track.
A local men's clothing shop is going out of business. The owner is retiring. It's not exclusively a men's shop, but that is what it's most known for. They also carry women's boutique clothing, jewelry, and Brighton hand bags. It's one of my favorite places to browse. I'd love to buy things there, but I have 4 children....we're on more of a Wal-Mart budget & less of a boutique budget.
I'm not sure I've mentioned it here, but Husband has lost around 65 pounds since February. He started a couch to 5K program & watched what he ate & eventually got down to his pre-wedding weight. He's now a few pounds below that. That means his entire wardrobe hangs on him.
Yesterday we headed in to the men's shop to see what kind of sales they had. I figured we'd probably leave with a sports coat & possibly a pair of pants. Husband doesn't dress up often. He doesn't buy clothing for himself. It's just not part of his genetic make up. But yesterday, he went hog wild!
We left the store with a blazer, a sports coat, 2 pairs of slacks, a lavender dress shirt, and 2 ties for him and a dress coat for me. I nearly went into retail shock. In one fell swoop we took care of his entire dress wardrobe for the next 25 years and both of our Christmas/Anniversary gifts to each other.