March 11, 2011

Ee da tuo da bien.

My dear readers, I must humbly apologize for the uninspired, incoherent, blah of a post I wrote earlier this week. To be honest, I seriously considered deleting the entire thing before I ever hit publish. But then I thought if I only gave you witty, vivacious posts everytime you come here, you'll get spoiled. I simply must toss in a pile of luh-suh to keep you on your toes.

That and it's not easy to wax poetic about an infestation of head lice.

Things are returning to normal around here (normal being a relative word...I'm sure you understand). The treatements are nearly done. BabyGirl & I each need to be nit combed once more and we can officially put this lousy mess (pun fully intended) behind us. And not a moment too soon.

We need a day. A day with no creepy crawlies. A day with no major disasters. A day where we eat pizza because we want it, not because there are no clean dishes to cook with and I have no time for anything other than frozen fare.

And I need a new hobby. Maybe I'll teach myself to curse creatively in Mandarin.

Da-shiang bao-tza shr duh lah doo-tze. Gao yang jong duh goo yang. BEE-jway, neen hen BOO-TEE-TYEH duh NAN-shung!

OK, so I didn't really curse....but it is fun just the same.

No comments: