September 21, 2010

Thank you Dish Network

Last weekend was free HBO weekend on Dish. Husband discovered it late Friday night & I went a tad DVR crazy on Saturday morning.

Now I'm sitting on a treasure trove of movies to add to the pile of new season shows that have premiered this week (Glee & NCIS come on tonight!!). Yesterday morning was 500 Days of Summer. Last night I attended Couples Therapy. Right now I'm in the middle of Four Christmases. Still to come is The Time Traveler's Wife.

Sheesh, do I ever miss Netflix.

1 comment:

Kork said...

I HEART free weekends of movie channels!!!

PS - check out NCIS LA...not the same as NCIS, but still good.

OH, and if you have USA and TNT set your TiVo to record Whtie Collar, Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, and Rizzoli & Isles.

We're looking at Chase, Blue Bloods, and, yes, the new/remade Hawai'i Five-0.

For those days when you just can't handle watching any more children's programming... :D

Let me know what you think of Time Traveler's Wife...haven't seen that one yet.