Last night, I threw away #1 Son's Grammar homework. Didn't realize it until today when I was in his class room with him, digging through his desk looking for it.
Today I called to ask QM a specific question. Instead we talked for an hour about HT, Bitsy, and Facebook Flair. I called her back 15 minutes later when I remembered why I had called her in the first place.
I bought myself a little note book to carry with me when I go to town. It has a pocket in the front where I can carry my shopping list and any coupons I have. In it I've written down all the things I need to do in town because I can never seem to remember to drop my ancient glasses off in the box at Wal-Mart or to stop in the DMV to get Husband's tags for his truck.
I've written a few really funny blog posts in my head this week only to have someone speak to me & wipe them clean out of my mind. I feel like Scarlett O'Hara in a new bonnet....only I don't even have a new bonnet to blame. Maybe I could blame my hair cut.
You know what?
- I think pigeons are beautiful. I know most people think they're rats with wings, but I think they're lovely.
- I really like country music. I love songs that tell a story.
- I do not understand this nation's fascination with Lady Gaga.
- Dolls that pee are gross.
- I think I need a theme song like Olivia (she's a pig...from a book...who has her own show on Nick Jr.).
- I need to wash my hair.
See? That's all I've got. Mommy brain.