- I am so glad today is the last day of shot gun season.
- I am so glad I decided to hit the clinic Friday while I was in town or this weekend would have been exceptionally painful.
- I spent more than 2 hours yesterday morning putting together & decorating our Christmas tree.
- It took B.B. 30 seconds to knock it down this morning.
- The Parakeets' cage broke its fall & luckily none of the ornaments met an early demise.
- The plastic tree base did break, but I had an extra one I grabbed for 75% off back in January.
- I'm so glad my husband can lift a fully decorated tree with one hand so I can yank out the broken base & slide the new one back in place.
- #1 Son couldn't see the giant 'E' on the top of the eye chart without his glasses Wednesday.
- His new glasses should be in Wednesday.
- I currently have 1 bottle of Baby Soft for BabyGirl, a few DVDs for a group gift for the FarmHands, and a giant coloring book for each of them....and that's it in the way of Christmas presents.
- I have a wicked bad case of heart burn today but cannot take antacids (even if I had any) because of the antibiotic I'm on.
- It's really stinking cold outside.
December 6, 2009
Bits in Bullets
at 3:59 PM