November 2, 2009

Hershey Hangover

Five gallons of candy is not a good thing to have around the house. Especially if you have an out of control sweet tooth, like me. I may turn into a pillar of refined sugar before this week is over....like Lot's wife, only sweeter.

My back hurts today. I'm not sure why. I don't remember doing anything to it this weekend, but it's protesting just the same. The heating pad is calling my name from its place behind my couch. I think I'll curl up with it, a box of Wheat Thins (to help stave off my candy cravings), and Godiva (the book, not the chocolate....that would be counter productive). Too bad nothing good has arrived from Netflix lately. I just sent all my movies back this morning.

1 comment:

Mama Brown said...

Wow...5 gallons huh. That sounds like a heavenly nightmare to me. :) Hope your back gets to feeling better soon!!!