October 16, 2009

For the record: that 5 Hour Energy drink should have it's name changed to Bi-polar in a bottle.

Yeah, not a great trip to Tennessee. Between the jumpiness, shakes, jitters, frustration, and general freaked out feeling, it's a wonder I got here with all 4 FarmHands in tow.

But we're here. They're in bed. Clothes are ironed for tomorrow & as soon as I get Bitsy down, I'm done for the day.

Tomorrow morning, when you're brushing your teeth, please pray for my entire family. This is not going to be easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man..you didn't do one of those drinks...please no more..

Prayers going up for all of you..

Anonymous said...

Never, never again. It was bad. I cannot handle concentrated caffeine, but this wasn't supposed to have
much. Never again.

-too lazy to sign in FarmWife

zann said...

Hey, I'm just now getting to read what is going on. I'm so sorry to hear about Inkling's younger brother's and his wife's loss. How dreadfully painful for all who were waiting for Mary.

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.