August 19, 2009

A few more things to check off the list

Kitchen & laundry room floors have been scrubbed. The pantry has been cleaned out & re-organized (as though anyone will look inside my pantry....why do I do this crap?). The utility closet has been cleaned out & re-organized (this was a must so I could put the carpet shampooer away & get rid of some of the shoes stacked every where). The beds have been stripped & the sheets washed (I have 2 left to re-make). Stove top is clean as are the dishes that were accumulating. I ordered the cake today. The living room has been dusted. The ceilings have been vacuumed (country house=millions of tiny spiders).

The bathrooms need to be scrubbed, some windows wiped down & the bird cage will need a good cleaning, but those are the only major jobs left between now & Friday night. I'm ungrounding myself because I need a break! I'll get back to it before the night is over, but for now, I'm eating Wheat Thins & Facebooking. So there. Pbth. :P

No comments: