- taken all bottles, elephants, lunch boxes & nick-knacks off top of kitchen cabinets
- washed all above listed junk
- washed cabinet fronts with Murphy's Oil Soap & water (29 doors, 11 drawer fronts)
- scrubbed greasy dust off top of cabinets
- cleaned oven hood
- washed down all appliances
- replaced all above listed junk
- took down kitchen, and both kids' rooms curtains
- washed curtains
- washed kitchen windows (inside only)
- put curtains back up
- dusted living room
- put away scattered junk stashed on the book shelves in living room
- baby's clothes in the washer
Not bad for a sniffy mess of a night. I'll get to the floors tomorrow....Lord willing as Bucka would say after I get my running done.
After tonight, Husband doesn't have to go back to work until December!! I'll be a hunting widow part of this weekend.