August 24, 2008

We're still here!

This morning at church Vic said she was going through withdrawls, so here I am.  Just for you, Vic.  :)
 
I've been trying to read blogs in feeds, so I'm still keeping up with you all even if I never comment.
 
We just sold our first puppy.  One down, four to go... unless we keep Bob (a male who's tail broke when he was tiny so Husband had to dock it...hence the name).  And Aurora is delivering her pups today.  I'm tired of puppies.  Luke needs his own pen.
 
Bubba, Princess, HT, and Beck (Bubba's girlfriend) came up Friday to visit.  Yesterday we all (them, me, & Bitsy) went up to see G'ma & G'pa M&M & Aunt Silverbelle & Uncle Greenteeth.  I haven't seen any of them since March.  It was nice to spend some time with them without having to wrangle my kids or break up fights (except between HT & Bitsy). 
 
Oh, and Inkling, I nearly called you from the Custard Cup parking lot last night.  But I decided to be nice.  G'ma & G'pa assured me it would still be open when you're here next month. 
 
I hope you all are hanging in there.  I'll be back soon....
 
And Mrs.X, you're in my prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! And I never caught his girlfriends name this morning, so I am glad I checked in on ya! He was so sweet to her in church,kissing her shoulder. Aww.... gag gag.... LOL! Were you and farmboy ever that way??

congrats on selling the first puppy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! And I never caught his girlfriends name this morning, so I am glad I checked in on ya! He was so sweet to her in church,kissing her shoulder. Aww.... gag gag.... LOL! Were you and farmboy ever that way??

congrats on selling the first puppy.

Queen Mother said...

Were G&G B at church?