Oh So Exciting Things To-Do This Weekend:
- Visit with Little BIL who's home to visit Husband for his B-day.
- Dishes. Yeah me.
- Wash BabyGirl's new underpants & pray she'll wear them come Monday.
- Bake cookies so I don't eat everything in the house that resembles a sweet.
Random Things I Buy in Bulk:
- Toilet paper. 5 out of the 6 of us are potty trained.
- Diapers. One isn't.
- Dog food. If you had 3 full grown Great Danes & 5 puppies you would too.
- Go-Gurt. Really. I wish they came in giant boxes like Pop-Ice.
Strangest Things In My Purse:
- A Ziploc bag with an outfit for Bitsy in it.
- Orbit Positively Pomegranate gum. Yummy!! (OK, OK, so my purse doubles as a diaper bag. And even at that, it's not too strange. But then I just cleaned it out yesterday.)
Strangest Things In My Car:
- A roll of paper towels.
- A bag of Gymboree baby blankets incase the kids get cold/to cover car seats to keep them cool in the sun.
- Lots of dead horseflies. Gross, I know, but they're hard to get out of the front window.
- Plastic tent stakes. Technically they're for a picnic blanket.
How 'bout you?