July 28, 2008

So, What did you do with your weekend?

Me? Well, let's see...

  • Went to The Chowder (which B.B. keeps calling "The Powder.")
  • Checked out Little BIL's new (to him) Chevy Colorado Z71.
  • Watched the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds 3D concert (3D is rather underwhelming on a 19 inch television).
  • Made my first ever batch of tomato sauce (let's call this a practice run, even if it did turn out decently).
  • Went swimming in our little pool with all 4 FarmHands (which consists of me sitting in the middle of the pool while Bitsy keeps a death grip on my swim suit & laughs at her siblings splashing around us).
  • Washed 4 loads of laundry that still have to be folded & put away (I know, I know....)
  • Shredded 5 more quarts of zucchini to freeze.
  • Washed lots & lots of dishes (although you'd never know it to look at my kitchen now).

It seems like I did quite a bit more than that, but for the life of me I don't remember what it was.

And today I have to dig out from under the mess in my kitchen, wash sheets, fold the laundry that's been waiting, vacuum, scrub bathrooms, mop my kitchen, clean out the fridge, put up peaches Uncle E gave me.....instead I'd like to lay on the couch reading & pretend I have no responsibilities. Oh well. This is life.

1 comment:

Anita said...

You make me tired. My bathroom needs scrubbed and my kitchen needs mopped. Do you work for hire? I can pay you from the stockpile...