October 31, 2007

To answer your questions:


Yes, I do like it. No, I'm not used to it yet. I cannot keep my hands out of my hair & can't stop looking in the mirror. The ponytail was 14 inches long after she cut it off. I think she cut about 2-3 more inches off after that to get the style. I mailed the ponytail to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program this afternoon.


B.B. kept telling me to "brush [my] hair back on" today. BabyGirl likes it, but thinks I should get a wig to wear to church because, "Long hair matches your pretty church clothes better." I told her I'd keep that under consideration.
I was tired of finding long hairs all over the house, the baby, the laundry, the sinks, the shower. It was getting gross. The thought of styling my mane was getting overwhelming. And to top it off an all day pony tail was leaving me with a head ache almost every night. The time had come.
If I have your email, I'll try to send you a picture of the finished product in the next few days. I didn't think to take a picture from the front until after my shower tonight, so I'd like to style it before I send out a picture (even though I'm pretty pleased with the wash & wear aspect of it as well).
So much for Wordless Wednesday!

5 comments:

Queen Mother said...

just gross!!! NO picture needed.

Daddy, Princess and I like you new hair-do.

Bubba said yea I know.

Now you will have to get New pretty church clothes to go with you new look. since your others go only with long hair.

zann said...

Very nice at least from the back... but I'm sure from the front too. I agree with QM on getting new pretty church clothes to match the new do... of course you will have to take your mini-Stacey London with you to help decide what looks good with it ;)

Art the Omnipotent said...

I like it but I'm still mad you didn't tell me. But I am glad you did it and went with the long ago discussed style. It looks good.

Kork said...

I'm glad you like it, and hopefully you're personal stylist will be able to help you find those pretty new church clothes...of course, there's the whole question of who exactly foots the bill for said clothes...if you find that money tree, send me some will ya'? :)

Jeni says said...

love the new cut, you are brave!!