October 30, 2007

Oh boy....

Sold two puppies today. Another couple plans on coming to see them on Friday (not holding my breath...the last 3 people that said that never showed). I'm breathing a little easier.

I was using my breast pump today for the first time since Bitsy was born. B.B. walked in, looked at it, looked at me and said, "What is dat thing, Mom?" It's my breast pump. "Oh! I like breast pumps!! What's it do?" Gets milk out of my bosom. "Oh no! Why is the milk out?" So I can put it in a bottle for Bitsy. "Oh. OK. I still like breast pumps." Good to know son.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That is too funny.

Kork said...

How is it that there is always ONE in the family that is the ham, without even realizing it?!?!? hee hee...I wonder what things we'll be hearing in the spring...

Nan said...

Boys and machines...they love 'em no matter what they're for. So funny!

Jeni says said...

love it!!! i nursed my boys then didn't make milk when it came time to nurse zion, she was unfamiliar with the process and we went to a friends house that needed some help getting her newborn to latch. i was watching and trying to help and zion looked at me and rolled her eyes and said "and just why is that baby licking her mommy's boobie" it was so funny. she really didn't approve of the behavior we were witnessing!!!