March 26, 2007

I'm Running Away

If anyone needs me, you can write me a letter. Here's the address:

Farm Wife
c/o Pottery Barn
Spring 2007 Catalogue
Page 20

I'll be the one lounging bare foot, sipping on summery flavored smoothies, wearing a white linen maternity dress and a big straw hat with Jackie-O sunglasses, and reading classic literature until it gets too dark. Oh, and I'll be napping occasionally under that beautiful blue umbrella while listening to the three Canadian Geese honk in the background.

OK, so I'm not really going anywhere. But a girl can dream, can't she?

7 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

OMIGOSH, don't you love getting the Pottery Barn catalog. It's my happy place.

Anonymous said...

ok..I'm not with it..I have never set foot in a pottery barn, nor read catelogs from them..That's it!! This just proves I'm a transplanted Hick!!

FarmWife said...

Ang, this is my first Pottery Barn catalog. I adore it!!! I have no idea how it found me, but it's making me dream crisp cottons and dark stain and mission style furniture.

Ragged, I so can see this as my new happy place...it's so serene...I guess serenity is expensive.

zann said...

If you move to the Pottery Barn catalog can I move to the LL Bean one? Their settings are so tranquil and our house right now is so not.

zann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zann said...

sorry for deleting comments but my last post triple posted.
z