March 20, 2006

Little of This, Little of That

Mama, Daddy, and Princess left this afternoon. We had a great visit. I'm so glad she came up. Maybe I'll get down to see her in her new home before they finish paying off their mortgage!

She and Mama went shopping last week and bought me lots of pretty, flirty, frilly, girly clothes. Princess also brought me some hand-me-downs. I love her clothes and am always thrilled to get them. They're a big change from my Cruel Girl jeans and work boots. Princess works at Hecht's and has an inside scoop on what's hot. I, on the other hand, shop only at Wal-Mart, and then only on the clearance rack. I'll try to get a pic of all the goodies she and Mama brought me. Part of the haul is for me to wear to Inkling's wedding...Although I may have to try it out before then.
Oh, and Luke has been let back in the house. He had his check up Saturday, came home and had a bath. Husband said, "Maybe we should keep him in the house now." This was the same man who wanted to put Aurora out on Friday. I give up. I am glad Luke's back in. He hasn't had an accident since his return. Aurora has company, and I don't feel guilty everytime I walk out side and he cries at me. But they still fight all the time. Princess said, "How do you deal with this all day?" I said, "I really don't know."

I am pleased to announce (and hope that my kids don't make a liar out of me) that all 3 of my kids are now sleeping through the night. Not only that, they are sleeping in their own beds and being put into them awake. I was beginning to think this day might never come. If you've been here very long you know we had some unusual sleeping arangements around here. Things are now as they should be...And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

zann said...

ooh weird... I just got this feeling like I've started to right this before... de ja vous- strange.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear the kids are all in blessed sleeping patterns now. Hope it keeps up.
Congratulations to Luke on his return to the house. And sounds like a great score on clothes from your sis and mom. Can't wait to see some pictures. I would love to have someone buy clothes for me because frankly, I just don't know what to buy. People like Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Wear should hire themselves out as as personal dressers for the poor and fashion illiterate as a service to their country :P

Anyway hope your family arrived home safely. What state does Princess and her husband live in these days?
All the best,
z

Art the Omnipotent said...

I'm so glad that Queen Mother and Princess brought things for you. Did and I are always talking about but just can't seem to get it together. I hope they look great. You deserve it , I love you!!!!!