January 5, 2009

Just passing time.

I still have more than an hour before I hear how Grandma B fared with her procedure, so I thought I'd blow some time on line. Thus far I've chatted with one of Bubba's oldest friends via facebook, sent a bunch of flair on facebook, agreed to be friends with an ex-boyfriend on facebook (don't worry, he's the nice one), read a few blogs, rejoiced for Ang because of her wonderful weekly weigh in today, and given a bit of though to my long lost wild self (thanks to Kork). In a few minutes I have to load up Bitsy & B.B. & head in to pick the older two FarmHands from school & grab a gallon of milk or two at "the sucker store" as they call it.

Since the holidays are over & I'm fully recovered from my tooth extraction, I thought I'd reinstate Ask FarmWife Day today. I am warning you though, I've put some thought into this & I've decided I shouldn't have to do all the work. This week, Ask FarmWife will run as usual. Next week (I think) we'll change things up a bit. You see, there are a few of you who's stories I only know bits & pieces of, or who know things I'm curious about. Brace yourselves because next week, I plan on asking you all to answer some questions for me. They'll be specific to you & not everyone will have a question, but consider yourself warned.

So, what can I do for you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

* Thank You *
I pray all is well with Grandma B. if I were to answer Kork's question right now it would be a can of worms.

Kork said...

Keep us posted on Grandma B...and I'll just say "Rats! I should've waited til next week to post that question!" :D

I can't think of any questions today...bummer...guess I'll have to wait til next week, and hope I get asked one! (hint hint!)