November 12, 2008

My life in 5 paragraphs.

The older two FarmHands are off to school & life is back to normal. At least until they get off the bus at 4 o'clock. Yesterday was a giant pile of crazy around here. The kids spent half the day trying to kill each other. The half of the day they were getting along they spent trying to trash my house. It was a blast. Let me tell you. (sniff...sniff...do you smell that? Is that the acrid scent of sarcasm in the air?)

But, they spend almost 6 hours playing in their rooms & at the kitchen table meaning I could watch all the mindless television I wanted without worrying about rotting their little brains. And last night was House, so it wasn't all bad.

Then I had a dream about being on Project Runway with that odd woman Stella & all her leather fashions. I, on the other hand, had a passion for wool women's suits & oddly shaped shoulder pads. Something is wrong with me. I'm telling you.

Today I think I will not eat all the Oreos (they have red middles! RED!), possibly drink all the Boiled Custard, definitely bake a ham, fold some towels, and watch Tinkerbell again all while hoping cramps do not descend upon me. They stayed away last month (much to my great surprise & relief), so maybe this is a new pattern for me. Please, let it be a new pattern for me. Otherwise you can find me here tomorrow popping ibuprofen & bundled up on the couch with my heating pad.

Ewww, I smell baby butt. Better scoot.

3 comments:

Deni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deni said...

oops, I am so sorry, I just realized that I had met to leave the comment on someone else's page...my bad! :)

Anonymous said...

i smell baby butt too. i think it's time to empty the diaper pail.